BikeWatts is a utility that allows you to calculate your speed and estimate your power output while you are bicycling.
- Choose your tire size
- Set your weight and the weight of your bike
- Pick your gearing and pedaling cadence by spinning the cog controls
- Select your hand position - handlebar tops, hoods, drops, or aero position
- Select a slope by dragging your finger
- Your speed, power output, and amount of kilocalories burned per minute are calculated on the fly
- Supports both metric (kph and kg) and imperial (mph and lbs) units.
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
BikeWatts is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-10-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
BikeWatts (version 1.1.2) has a file size of 524.29 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.